Your foundation walls in Michigan are bowing, buckling or are showing signs of inward movement.
Signs of Bowing Walls:
- Horizontal or stair-step cracking along the foundation walls
- Diagonal cracking at corners of poured concrete foundation walls
- Inward bowing or bulging along the walls
- Walls sliding inwards on the bottom
- Walls leaning in at the top
- Wet, clay soils around the home coupled with damaged walls
- Expansive clay soils present around the structure
Wall anchors can repair many bowing wall problems in Michigan. Soil anchors are placed in the ground outside the home. Steel rods attached to soil anchors extend through the foundation wall and wall plates. Wall plates distribute clamping pressure. Tightening nuts on the threaded ends of the rods stabilizes the wall for a permanent solution. basement wall repair in metro detroit area is going to save your basement from the water damage.