A “solid foundation” is often referred to as the right way to begin building a house or starting just about any project. So what happens when your foundation starts to crack, crumble, settle or shift?
These are serious problems for sure. Some signs of foundation damage are obvious, like a spreading or shifting crack, settling slab, or a bowing wall.
Other signs are less dramatic, like uneven floors or wallboard cracks around window and door openings in your home.
Here are some faqs from people that visit our website:
- What are the benefits of fixing my foundation in Metro Detroit?
- How are foundation cracks repaired?
- How do I fix the settling concrete foundation?
- How much will foundation repair cost?
- How do I find a foundation repair contractor?
You can always call us at 833-839-3978 for foundation repair to your home.