A “solid foundation” is often referred to as the right way to begin building a house or starting just about any project. So what happens when your foundation starts to crack, crumble, settle or shift?
These are serious problems for sure. Some signs of foundation damage are obvious, like a spreading or shifting crack, settling slab or a bowing wall.
Other signs are less dramatic, like uneven floors or wallboard cracks around window and door openings in your home.
Here are some FAQ’s from people that visit our website:
- What are the benefits of fixing my foundation in Metro Detroit?
- How are foundation cracks repaired?
- How do I fix settling concrete foundation?
- How much will foundation repair cost?
- How do I find a foundation repair contractor?